COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
Rupert Health Centre is taking precautions in response to COVID-19. Health and safety are always our number one priority, and in addition to preventing the spread of COVID-19, we are committed to keeping you clean, safe, and healthy. We will be following the CDC's recommended guidelines to keep our employees and patients safe. Please read the guidelines below.
- No walk-ins are allowed. Please book an appointment in advance.
- Ensure you are symptom-free pior to scheduling an appointment.
- Please reschedule your appointment and self-isolate if you have a fever, travelled in the last 14 days, or are experiencing any additional symptoms such as chills, sore throat, difficulty breathing and loss of sense of smell. Please call 811 or your family doctor for medical assistance.
- Only those with appointments will be allowed in the clinic with the exception of caregivers and adults accompanying minors.
- All practitioners will be required to wear a face mask for the safety of our patients. All employees will practice frequent and thorough handwashing.
- It is mandatory for all our patients to wear face masks or facial coverings before entering the clinic.
- We highly encourage patients to wash/sanitize your hands prior to entering the clinic. Alcohol based hand sanitizer and a place to wash your hands is available at the clinic.
- There will be frequent cleaning and disinfection throughout the clinic to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 from contaminated objects and surfaces. Practitioners will be responsible for disinfecting the treatment rooms and equipment after each patient and at the end of each shift.
- Please arrive on time to your scheduled appointment to avoid overcrowding.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon arrival.
- Our operating hours have been reduced to adhere with physical distancing measures.