COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
Rupert Health Centre is taking precautions in response to COVID-19. Please read the guidelines below.
- No walk-ins are allowed. Please book an appointment in advance.
- Prior to your scheduled appointment, you will receive a confirmation that will cover screening questions to ensure patients are symptom-free at the time of the booking.
- Please reschedule your appointment and self-isolate if you have a fever, travelled in the last 14 days, or are experiencing any signs or symptoms.
- Only those with appointments will be allowed in the clinic with the exception of caregivers and adults accompanying minors.
- Practitioners will be wearing face masks for the safety of our patients. Patients are not required to wear a face mask to their appointment.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your scheduled appointment as there are currently no chairs available in the waiting room.
- Our operating hours have been reduced to adhere with physical distancing measures.