COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
Rupert Health Centre is taking precautions in response to COVID-19. We will be following the CDC's recommended guidelines to keep our employees and patients safe. Please read the guidelines below.
- No walk-ins are allowed. Please book an appointment in advance.
- Ensure you are symptom-free pior to scheduling an appointment.
- Please reschedule your appointment and self-isolate if you have a fever, travelled in the last 14 days, or are experiencing any additional symptoms such as chills, sore throat, difficulty breathing and loss of sense of smell. Please call 811 or your family doctor for medical assistance.
- Only those with appointments will be allowed in the clinic with the exception of caregivers and adults accompanying minors.
- All practitioners will be required to wear a face mask for the safety of our patients.
- We highly encourage all our patients to wear masks or facial coverings, wash/sanitize your hands before coming to the clinic.
- Please arrive on time to your scheduled appointment to avoid overcrowding.
- Our operating hours have been reduced to adhere with physical distancing measures.